For all furniture such as bed frame, sofa/sofa bed, dining set etc.,
we cover one year warranty for structures. During warranty period we supply free spare parts, replacement(only if product cannot be repaired). In case the identical spare parts are not available by that time/by the end of warranty, Elec Home Furniture may substitute materials of similar value.
For mattress, we provide 2-20 years warranty for different mattress. (Please see below detailed mattress care and warranty.)
For goods already been delivered or been picked up, if a customer changes mind and the product is in good original package, we accept refund but charge 20% of item price plus incurred labour cost if any. Item should be returned as original condition. No refundable for delivery charge or assembly fee.
For goods not have been picked up or delivered, customers are free to change mind within 7 days from invoice date, except for items with only limited stock. For items with limited stock, or after 7 days of purchase, if customer changes mind, we need charge up to 20% of product’s value.
Mattress Warranty Policy
We provide 2-20 years warranty for different type of mattresses for the structure including spring and the foam inside. Top fabric is not covered by warranty.
We do not cover warranty, if:
1. The customer does not apply mattress protector onto the mattress, and there are stains on the mattress.
2. It is damaged by improper usage such as standing or jumping on the mattress. Because mattresses are not designed to be treated like this. This will void the warranty.
3. Border springs/coconut fibre pad are found to be bent due to improper folding/handling, for example, for moving through a narrow hall or corner.
4. It is only normal wear and tear, including normal body impressions. Generally, body impression will not affect the structure of the mattress. For mattress with pillowtop, if 3cm, or less, of body impression occurs in sleeping zone; and for mattress with Euro top, 5cm, or less, of body impresstion, that is normal, in fact it will better suit your body shape.
5. Handles (if applied) have been used to lift up the whole mattress. Handles are more design to position the mattress rather than lift the whole mattress.